Movies, Sports, and Life


Deception

I keep trying to deceive and to convince myself that this movie wasn't as bad as it actually was; however, I can't because this movie is that bad. From the trailer, I thought the movie was going to be a pretty good thriller/drama with a strong cast: Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor. Do not let this fool you--the movie starts out semi-interesting-- as McGregor lives a life of dullness and zero excitement. Until by chance he randomly meets Jackman's character and through a series of highly predictable "twists," McGregor is introduced to a life of sexual pleasures unknown to him before and of course "deception." I do not recommend that any person under any circumstance views this movie. If you watch the trailer here, you can actually predict the highly foreseeable ending to the movie.


Labels:

0 Responses to “Deception”

Post a Comment



© 2008 lil dunn