Movies, Sports, and Life


NFL-- Week 13 Update

  • Is Joe Flacco the truth? Maybe, maybe not; we'll have to wait and see if the Ravens are able to make it into the playoffs. Next Saturday against the Redskins will be a true measurement of how far Flacco has matured as a QB. Hopefully, this high power offence and dominating defense can keep it up.
  • This weekend, I teased a bunch of my friends who are die hard Redskins saying: "Say goodbye to the playoffs." Only one of them had a smart (and probably right) reply: Doubtful. That's because the Redskins have a freakin' easy schedule (as I stated weeks ago--see below). The only tough game remaining on their schedule is the Ravens at Balitmore, then it is: the Begals and the Eagles. Easy. They better pray that Dallas loses their remaining games.

  • My Super Bowl prediction, which was made last year (I believe November of 2007?) is wrong. I was wrong about the Jacksonville Jaguars. They failed miserable and let me down totally. I jumped on the "one-hit-wonder" bandwagon and got excited about players (this also applies to coaches) whom had one outstanding year. For example, Derek Anderson, Coach Romeo Crennel, and David Garrad, who all had break out years and were signed to long term contracts. Big mistake. I watched Garrad play tonight against the Texans (common the Texans!) and he looked terrible. In 2008, Garrad so-far has completed 62.8% of passes with 9 TDs and 8 Ints. I don't want to go into massive amounts of depth of way this team has failed so far but here are three reasons: 1) their defense lost its dominace by focusing maining on pass rushing, thus negating stopping the rush; 2) their secondary is a joke; 3) Garrad: simply not making enough plays, lacking consistency like last year, and turn overs.

  • Peyton Manning failed to throw a single touchdown against the Cleveland Browns--terrible.

0 Responses to “NFL-- Week 13 Update”

Post a Comment



© 2008 lil dunn