Movies, Sports, and Life


G.I. Joe

(G.I. Jone - 2007) (Street Fighter - 1994)

In case you haven't heard, they are making a G.I. Joe movie. Stephen Sommers is directing it. You probably remember him right? His directing resume is amazing: Deep Risings, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and Van Helsing.

Well anyways, G.I. Joe is starring Dennis Quaid as General Hawk and thankfully Sienna Miller even though she's a horrible actress. I don't know. I have this odd feeling that G.I. Joe is going to turn out to be another Street Fighter type movie. Anyhow, there are some new released photos below.


Christopher Eccleston star as Destro

Sienna Miller star as The Baroness

Rachel Nichols as G.I. Joe's Scarlett


Channing Tatum star as Duke


Marlon Wayans star as Ripcord


Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje star as Heavy Duty

Ray Park star as Snake Eyes

Byung-hun Lee star as Storm Shadow

Labels:




© 2008 lil dunn